About Nbisiing Consulting
To contribute to the success of our clients and indigenous communities through professional advice and unmatched service that is consistent with accepted standards of business and indigenous values.
Nbisiing Consulting will strive to achieve our vision through:
- Providing professional advice and services in the areas of Indigenous Relations, Community Engagement,
- Communications, Negotiation and Mediation, Management Consulting
- Putting the client and indigenous communities first.
- Raising the bar of consulting services by ensuring value for dollar and exceeding your expectations.
- By guiding our clients through culturally-appropriate and sensitive approaches to achieving your goals with First Nations, Métis and Inuit communities.
What is “Nbisiing”?
Nbisiing is the original name of Lake Nipissing. It is a homophone (has the same pronunciation) for the word Nipissing. In Ojibway, it means “small water” referring to the size of the compared to the nearby Great Lakes. Nbisiing is also the traditional name of Nipissing First Nation which is part of the Anishinabek Nation and the great Anishinaabe-Three Fires Confederacy.
Nbisiing Consulting is based out of Nipissing First Nation, and is proud to serve clients across Canada.